MY FAVORITE ANIMAL

On this post, students wrote about their favorite animals:



ARTHUR VALLE SIQUEIRA
"My favorite animal is the hamster and white tiger because the white tiger is very beautiful and hamster is very funny. I would like to have a hamster."

LAURA SAVI NICOLA
"My favorite animal is the cat, tucano, tiger. I like cats because they are cute, tucano and tiger because they are beautiful. I have 2 cats: Romeo and Juliet."

MARIA EDUARDA
"My favorite animal is arara azul and dog. The arara azul is very beautiful and dogs because they are cute and beautiful."

ARTHUR BATISTELLO HORBACH
"My favorite animal is white tiger and horses. I like the white tiger because they are very very very beautiful and the horses are very fast.  I would like to have a horse  to ride every day."

VITOR ALBA
"My favorite animal is monkey because they jump a lot they are funny and intelligent."

JULIANO FLOSS LUCATEL
"I like dogs and fish. I think dogs are cute and fish is beautiful because they have many colors. I have 2 dogs,  and more than 100 fish in 5 aquariums at home."

1 comentários:

Unknown disse...

The activity was very cool! The students really like animals! Nice to know that!

Postar um comentário