Bárbara: My project was a flawer vase. I used fabric, plastic flowers and wood. I´m going to use it to plant flowers.
Eduardo: My project was a tin drums. I used can, paper, Scotch tape and string. I´m going to use it to play.
Gabriela: My project was a toy. I used flour, cornflour, ballon and glue. I´m going to use it to play.
Guilherme: My project was a football stadium. I used shirt box, colored pencils and herb. I´m going to use it to play with my friends and sister.
Gustavo: My project was a callphone suport. I used plastic bottle and stickers. I´m going to use it to hold the cell phone when I charge it.
Laura: My project was a pencil holder. I used colered pencils, fabrick and E.V.A. I´m going to use it to hold my pencils.
Lucas: My project was a flawer vase. I used bottle, string and glue. I´m going to use it to put flowers.
Sofia: My project was a pig bank. I used plastic bottle, papper, paint and fabrick. I´m going to use it to save my coins.
Thaise: My project was Little drawers. I used matchbox, E.V.A, colored paper and colored glue. I´m going to use to put earrings.












8 comentários:
oi eduardo por gustavo
ieeeeeeeeeeeeeee por gustavo
esses caras são feras por gustavo
esses caras ficaram um tempo legal fazendo isso por gustavo
oi lucas
tem um do meu lado
De Gabi: the tiger is very beautiful
We did a good job with all recycled.
Barbara
Postar um comentário